Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: The Draft Thread

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Draft Thread

    Fast don't mean nothing if you can't run precise routes or have trouble catching the ball consistently.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Draft Thread

    Fast means a heck of a lot on KR and PR. But we could talk about this all day dude, we'll see what happens in the 08 season, wherever he goes!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Draft Thread

    Thats why I said he needs to make it as a PR/KR, because I don't see him being a quality WR in the NFL.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Draft Thread

    He is prolly another Warrick, could out run everyone, but that was it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Draft Thread

    Well we'll see what happens!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •